Sunday, September 11, 2011

Move it baby! Sketchabilities No. 54

Hello there!

I got the chance to visit the site of Sketchabilities and I found this sketch.



It is so nice! 

However, instead of following the original sketch, I reversed the position of each details or flipped the page horizontally so it would fit the picture. 




Mr. Mojo was with me so I finished it quickly.  Here's the result...





Instead of circles, I used doily and flowers to make the page more feminine.  Besides, my daughter personally picked the embellies she like (I gave in 'coz she's the subject anyway), LOL!

The details:

The picture

Instead of using a paper as base of the picture, I made use of clear granular gel to frame it then finished with a pink perfect pearls.


The cage

I also use the clear granular gel with this cage before I painted it with a gold acrylic.


The doilies



The doily served as a mask.

I enjoyed playing along!  See you again next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment