I discovered My Creative Sketches through Tomoko Takahashi (I am a big fan and avid follower of this very talented lady...).
In September 2011, My Creative Sketches posted another challenge which they called "Big Contest of 2011".
Here are the rules:
* Winners will be judged on use of the sketch, originality and design.
* International entries are welcome but will be responsible for postage.
* Only 1 Layout per participant per sketch, per month.
* LOs for this contest may "not" be used in any other Challenge or Contest.
* LOs must be newly made for this Contest.
* LOs must be "your" own original work.
* Upload the layout in their blog using the Link Tool.
* Use this sketch.
* 1st Months Contest begins Sept. 17 and Ends Oct. 17 (midnight est time USA).
* Winner will be announced around Oct. 20.Materials:
I've been busy these past two weeks since I am working on my backlog in the office but I managed to sneaked into my scrapbook stuff when I reached home at night.
And this is my take:
Some close-ups for you to appreciate my work...
Any idea of the prize? Dandararan!!! A bag of beautiful goodies...
Yumminess, right? So I hope and pray that my work will get picked by the DTs.
Happy weekend everyone!
Papers - All from Webster's Pages
Chipboards - Dusty Attic (Fairy and Lamp Post)
Diecut - Sizzix TH On the edge scallops
Stamps - Technique Tuesday and Pink Paislee
Letter stickers - Thickers and Basic Grey
Ribbons - Webster's Pages
Brick Template - Crafter's Workshop
Stencil - Prima
Flowers - Webster's Pages and Prima
Paint - Pebeo
Crystals - Prima
Gel Mediums - Golden Coarse Pumice and Granular Gels
Others - Jo Sonja's Opal and Gold Dust, Liquid Pearls, Cage - Hambly, Gold Distressing Powder