Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tien's Art

I had a busy week and no time to scrap.

Last Friday, I received a notice from my daughter’s school saying that the compilation of students’ artworks is due on September 29.  I checked my daughter’s file and everything was not in order so I had a good reason to make use of my scrapbook stuff.

The first page was supposedly an introduction about the student.  A name and grade level will do but I prefer to have a layout instead.  Here it is:



I am also sharing some of Tien’s favorite artworks.  See below:



Because this Windmill is Tien’s most favorite of all her creations, she specifically instructed me to place it on the second page.  She designed it with grasses and sun made of art paper and she even requested me to give her a fence diecut and cloud cutouts.







I remember one day when Tien was so excited to show me how good she was creating a ribbon.  She said she learned it from this project.

It’s good that schools nowadays require this kind of project from the parents.  It’s a great bonding time with the kids.

Thanks for dropping by!  Enjoy the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment