Sunday, December 04, 2011

Crate Paper Class with Iris Uy - November 2011

The girls had a great time at Lasting Impression last Saturday during the Crate Paper Class with our master, Iris Uy.  Our goal was to finish five layouts using the new Random Collection but Iris was able to create another one so we had a total of six layouts instead.

Sharing with you my versions:


1st Layout - Sweet and Adorable


2nd Layout - Feels like a child again



3rd Layout - Beautiful Princess


4th Layout - Animal Lover


5th Layout - Me & You


6th Layout - Happy Times


In the 4th layout, we were able to use UTEE or Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel.  It was my first time and I enjoyed doing it.  I just need more patience if I do it all by myself.

So that's it!  Thanks for viewing!

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment