Wednesday, June 27, 2012

*1* What I Love Wednesday!

I got this idea from Krystina or Lollipops in the blog world.  I don't know how I reached her blog but I think it originated from the online site of Creating Keepsakes which I follow, then to a CK contributor, then to another online blogger who follows the CK contributor, and so on...

I think this is fun and would like to do the same --- posting what I love every Wednesday!

So this is my most loved of all my loves and favorites...  MY FAMILY...


(My apology.  There's no permalink in the photo, in case you're looking for one).

I love my husband so much.  Not only every Wednesdays but 24/7, until death do us part...  Oh, so sweet...

And my daughter, she's so adorable!  Sometimes naughty but always nice.

Looking forward to another Wednesday.


Have a great week ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment