Monday, June 11, 2012

Featured at OUAS!!!

OMG!  I was featured at OUAS!!!

I was not included in the lucky random winners who got the prize but my layout was one of the DTs favorites (out of 100+).  I was at the number 10 spot.  Isn't that amazing?  Now I feel my creative hands have been enhanced, LOL!!!

Anyway, the new badge is sooooo pefect for my blog.  It's PINK!  My favorite!

Our Featured Badge

Check-out the blog announcement here.  Nonetheless, I am again posting my layout for viewing.


This is a happy Monday!

Love lots!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I saw you on there this morning when I was going through them :) Thats a great accomplishment. What did you use for the brick work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan! The bricks are made of mixed Gesso and Coarse Pumice Gel. Then the mask I used is from The Crafter's Workshop. Thanks for appreciating my work! Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete