Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New WP Layouts

Hi there!

The pretty girls of Manila met again for a Webster's Pages class hosted by Iris Uy.  This is actually an overdue class because we were supposed to meet last December.

We used the Park Drive, Once Upon A Halloween and Royal Christmas Collections. 






The four layouts we did were packed with beautiful colors and texture.  I finally met Pan Pastel and I was addicted to it.  I immediately ordered lots of colors from my friend who will be visiting our country before this month ends.  Iris also introduced the Vintaj Patina which turned metals into vintagey charms.






These are the products of my labor:

Journey


Merry Christmas


Sweet and Charming Girl


Happy Family


Perfect Moments


Thanks for looking!  Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment